My name is Darren Onyejekwe, also known as Bodyweight D, and I'm a freelance personal trainer and calisthenics coach based in London and Surrey.
I love using calisthenics as my main training method as I'm intrigued to see what my body is capable of achieving. In my own training, I never focus on body image as my main objective, however, as a result of training in this style (and eating a balanced diet) I have a body that I'm proud to show off.
I'm a great believer of quality over quantity, especially when it comes to training. Performing exercises with the correct technique helps to maximise the desired results and minimises the risk of injury.
Whatever your training or fitness goal is calisthenics can help you to achieve it. Build strength, increase endurance, obtain a lean muscular body, lose fat, improve self confidence, calisthenics can help you to achieve all of these goals.
To find out more about bodyweight and calisthenics training click here.
Things that you may want to know about me...
- I'm a level three qualified personal trainer
- I'm fully insured
- I have specific qualifications in bodyweight/ calisthenics training
- I'm a proud member of the Run Dem Crew
What you may not know about me...
- My other fitness passion is running. I've now completed 5 half marathons and I'm training for my first full marathon, London 2017
- I've worked with or been featured by the following brands: Asics, Mens Health Magazine, Elle Magazine and Esquire Magazine. With plenty more collaborations and features to come in 2017
- I'm a co-owner of Exhale Festival. A beautiful intimate yoga, fitness and wellbeing camping festival
- I'm a qualified, and still practicing, Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Advisor